A Nanny's Secret Affair-Kevin vizzie/fan fic


I had just recently been by hired by Brian and Leighanne to look after their adorable son Baylee. So far, I was doing real well, especially when it comes to bonding with him. One day,when I was getting Baylee ready for his afternoon nap, Brian introduced me to his handsome cousin Kevin. We talked and I gave him my phone number. After work, I went to my apartment and took a bubble bath.


My phone rang and Kevin was talking to me.We talked about ourselves and I was brazen enough to ask him,"Have plans on joining me in my bath?"


Kevin said "I woud love to."I softly chuckled not sure if he was kidding.


Then, he said "I bet the water's very warm and your skin is soft."


"Well, the water is warm."I responded with a smile."Just kind of lonely in here though."


Kevin said "I can imagine my hands touching and holding you in the bath and my lips kissing your neck."I held back a moan as my hand skimmed the surface of the water.


He added "My hands rubbing soap all over you."


By now, my hand had moved toward my chest moving my hand down lower on my body."My hands make a trace of every inch of your skin. My hands softly cup your breasts." Kevin said.

I softly moaned as my hand slipped under the water.


He added "I caress your body and I take my time kissing you all over."


I responded "I don't know if I can take it anymore"wishing he was there instead of making, me hot over the phone.


He continued "I would love to feel you, touch, kiss, and lick you."


I asked him "When would you like to be able to do this?"


He said "How about tonight?"

"Where are you right now?" I asked.


He said "I'm in a hotel room. If you want, I can come over."


I said "T-That's fine with me.",feeling the water getting warmer.


Twenty minutes later,Kevin arrived. I answered the door in my robe. I let him in and closed the door behind him. He softly, slowly kissed my lips. I was a little surprised, I couldn't think straight.


I said "Kevin, I'm so glad you're here. Would you like to take a bath with me?"


Not waiting for his response, I stepped back and dropped my robe in front of him before heading back into the bathroom getting back into the tub. We went back into the tub and I watched Kevin undressed in front of me. My breath was caught in my throat as I watched him remove every item of clothing, revealing a well-toned body. My skin suddenly felt warm. Kevin climbed into the tub with me and his hand caressed my body from the neck down. I almost sprang out of the tub in shock at the feel of his touch. I felt both of his hands softly fondling my breasts as his kiss went deeper in my mouth. I wondered if this was really happening as I was moving onto his lap facing him. I leaned back, giving his lips access to my neck. That felt erotic and hot as I felt his rough facial hair brushing against my hot and sweaty skin. My hand went under the water feeling his chest and abs. He felt real as I started to press myself against his body.His lips moved lower to my breasts. I gasped once as I felt his mouth closing around one of my nipples. My hands ran through Kevin's dark hair. I felt a tight knot in the pit of my belly as he continued to nurse on my breasts. After that,his lips found my belly button and started kissing all over my stomach.


"Mmmm, Kevin.What are you planning on doing?"I asked as my voice seemed a little shakey.


"Making love to you all night long" he whispered in a prayer soft voice.


I moaned leading his head down lower using my hands on the back of his head. Kevin placed his hands on my back. I was moved up onto the edge of the tub as my legs were slightly pushed apart. I felt his slippery tongue licking me down there as his hands were lower from my back to my hips and bottom. I moaned as I felt the tip of his tongue brushing against my clit and folds. I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue moved faster against me and then he began sucking me.


"Kevin" I whimpered as my head fell back as he continued going faster with his mouth and tongue.


I was getting hot and wet at the same time. I was close to exploding as my legs started to feel like Jello. I could feel Kevin licking and kissing my thighs and his tongue in my clit. I couldn't take it anymore as the knot became tighter in my stomach. I was going to come after one more flick of his tongue. I wanted Kevin inside me. I pulled myself long enough to slip out of the tub. I walked into the other room stopping at my black leather couch. He got out a towel and dried me off. I laid down on the couch once I was dry looking at him, waiting to see what he wanted to do next. He sat beside me and his fingers found my womanhood, hot and wet.


"Kevin" I moaned not sure if I could stand the teasing anymore.


Kevin replaced his fingers with his manhood, waiting to get inside me. I moaned as I felt how big he felt inside me. Slowly, he was going in and out of me. While doing that, he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I moaned as my hands rested flat against his chest. He was whispering of how beautiful, sexy, and sweet I was. I felt close to the edge as my fingers were brushing against his shoulder blades and down his back. My orgasm got louder and louder.


I screamed as my walls were closing around him fast. I felt Kevin cummed inside me and he kissed me was he was still inside me. I sat up a little bit as I grabbed a blanket that was on top of the couch and quickly unfolded it, resting it on his hips and legs. Kevin took himself out of me and held me in his stong arms. I lifted my head up, towards his the column of his neck. I started to slowly place kisses down his throat. I softly caressed his abs while kissing his lips. I moved my kisses down to his chest, placing soft butterfly kisses there before I moved my kisses to along his jaw line. I could feel his hands stroking and running through my hair. I moved my attention to his lips before I slowly rested my head on his chest. I was in a total state of romantic, sexual bliss.


Kevin whispered "I'm so attracted to you. I like making love to you." as I wrapped my arm around his, pressing me closer against him.


THE END

Comments

  1. Oh yeah I can see it all. Who could ever turn down that tall, dark and gorgeous man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

The Body That Loves You-Howie D. vizzie/song fic

Savage x Fenty