All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic


Hey love, you say you need someone to be there for ya, to love ya all night long, ha it's kinda of funny but I don't think you have to look no further because im right here and im ready to do all the things your man won't do


I was sitting on the bus on my way from work. I had a very bad day that happened after work. My boyfriend Vinton and I had lunch and ended in a bitter break up. I was a little upset, even cried. As I sat on the bus, a tall, dark, handsome hunk of a man with black hair and dark green eyes sat in a seat behind me. He then moved to sit next to me.


"What's wrong?" He asked with concern.


"I've just had a very bad break-up with that jerk, loser-of-a-boyfriend of mine. There's just so much about Vinton that just makes me upset and so sick." I said, almost sniffling.


He got out a napkin and dabbed the tears that were about to run down my face. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. You can tell me. "


Tell me what kind of man would treat his woman so cold, treat your like your nothing when your worth more then gold, girl to me your like a diamond I love the way ya shine, a hundred million dollar treasure I'd give the world to make ya mine (lalalalala)

I'd put a string of pearls right in your hand make love on a beach of jet black sand outside in the rain we can do it all night

I'll touch all the places he would not and some he never knew would get you hot nothing is forbidden when we touch


I began telling him of the times my now-ex would forget dates, being too cheap, occupied with other things,etc. The bus then stopped at my apartment building. Just as I was about to get off, he asked me if he would like to go into my place with me. I accepted and we went both got off the bus and into my place. Once we went inside my loft apartment, we sat down on my sofa.


"I didn't get your name." I said to him.


"My name's Kevin. I would love to do all the things he can never do. I can treat you really good, especially in bed. Make you feel like a goddess that you deserve to be." He said as he kissed my hand like a gentleman.


"Show me." I said in a slightly brazen tone while being turned on by his verbal foreplay.


He grinned as he gently pulled me close to his hard body, kissing my lips deeply. In an instant swoop, Kevin scooped me up in his arms and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me down on top of the cool, comfortable sheets. As I laid down on the bed, Kevin carefully took off my shoes and slowly removed my black pantyhose. He carefully rubbed and massaged my sore feet. His hands moved up to the top of my white button-down blouse and slowly unbuttoned each button, one by one. His lips returned to mine before he lowered them to my neck.


[Chorus:]

Baby I wanna do all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you

Baby I wanna do all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you


[Verse 2:]I'll take you out on a night cruise on a yacht just can't lose cause we got a lot to look forward to 1, 2 what ya gonna do

what good is a diamond nobody can see I hear he got you on lock down but I got the master key (lalalalala)


I'll light a thousand candles all around show me to the subway I'll go down nothing can be sweeter then the sound of makin love baby when I start I just can't stop I'll love you from the bottom to the top nothing is forbidden when we touch


His hands softly cupped my large, natural breasts. I briefly shivered as I felt his fingertips lightly touched down my stomach. His lips never lost its place once he took off my black underwire bra and then softly licked both nipples with his tongue. When his mouth suckled on them, my body was on a lustful high. His mouth moved lower to my stomach and belly button. The tip of his tongue made a tiny circle around it.


Kevin then looked up at me with his lust-filled dark green eyes and a wicked smile and said to me "I'm going to make you come all night, baby girl. I'll treat you like a queen in bed." I knew from there he was going to do me in.


[Chorus:]

Baby I wanna do all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you

Baby I wanna do all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you

yeah


And aoh oh oh yeah yeah yeah o yeah


Lalalalala


His fingers found the side zipper of my skirt and slowly unzipped it. Once he slid the skirt off of my hips, he then took off panties in one smooth motion and kissed both of my thighs. His mouth was warm, wet, and ready to taste my nectar. First, he licked the outer walls of my woman cave. His warm, wet tongue made me quiver when he licked me there, feeling his rough facial hair brushing up against it. Then with two of his fingers, he opened up my woman cave. His hands held on to my hips as his tongue and mouth explored my lust cavern. I let out moans which increased with every lick and suck. His hands continued to caress my entire body in slow, sensual strokes. Suddenly, I was sent over the edge when the tip of his tongue flickered against my clit and two of his fingers went in and out of my love cave. My moans and groans became increasingly louder. After my juice spilled into his mouth, he came back and kissed my lips again, deeper and more passionate.


He got up and took off his shirt. Kevin had the kind of hard body that make a male model green with envy. I was amazed by every square inch of him. My hand reached up to touch him. When my hand touched his face, he pressed it against his face and began kissing it on both sides before it slid down his frontal body, feeling his chest and abs. He leaned down to kiss my lips once more. As we kissed, he unzipped his pants and with one of his own hands he slid down to his underwear to touch himself. He was preparing himself to get inside me. I reached over to the nightstand and gave him a condom. Once he put it on, he took off his black pants and dark blue boxers. He was hard, just for me. He gently guided me down to his erection.


[Verse 3:]

I'll light a thousand candles all around show me to the subway I'll go down nothing can be sweeter then the sound of makin love baby when I start I just can't stop

I'll love you from the bottom to the top nothing is forbidden when we touch ooh yeah


[Chorus:]

Baby I wanna do all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you

Sweet lady I wanna do all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you


[Verse 4:]

Oh I got a jones and my bones for you there ain't a damn thing that I won't do

I'll make your body cream with my sex machine I won't stop until I hear your mother scream


I gasped as he entered me while I was on top of him. He started with thrusts nice and slow. I moaned and groaned with passion as his hands explored my body while going in and out of me.


While in ecstasy, I thought to myself, "Finally, a man who focuses on pleasuring me. Vinton is out of sight and out of mind."


Kevin touched, kissed, and licked my body while going in and out of my love cave. He held me tight so I wouldn't fall. I looked into his dark green eyes that were widened with lust and desire. His hands went up and down my back, ran through my hair, and caressed my face. My body was in a rush of pure pleasure. I felt his hot breath against my ear as he whispered, "I want you to come for me." His thrusts slightly increased as I moaned louder. My hands stroked through his dark hair. His moans had joined with mine as we entered climax.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin, you feel so good inside me." I moaned loudly while he savored in our climax. Several minutes later, we had a collective orgasm. Once it was spent, He sat up and held my body close to his.


"That was so amazing." I said to Kevin.


"It was. I can't wait to satisfy you over and over again. Your moans are music to my ears." He said as he kissed my hand.


"Well, I don't have any plans tomorrow." I said.


"Neither do I. We can go out to dinner and come back to my place. I'll have candles lit all around, romantic music playing, and have romantic, hot sex with you all through the night and into the morning. Baby, you don't have to settle for anything less, especially when it comes to your needs." He replied while stroking my dark brown hair.


[Chorus:]

All the things your (I wanna do) all of the things your man won't do

I'll do them for you all the things your (wanna ta do)

All of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you(I wanna do it for ya baby)

All the things your all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you

All the things your all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you

Sweet lady all the things your all of the things your man won't do I'll do them for you...


"Sounds great, Kevin. I look forward to it." I replied.


After tonight, I felt so satisfied and turned on all at once. Kevin did everything Vinton could never do, especially in bed. He was right about me not having to settle for anything less. With Kevin, I felt pleasure, romance, desire, ecstasy, and passion. Like I said, he did everything my ex-boyfriend won't do.

All The Things (Your Man Won't Do) by Joe

THE END

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

The Body That Loves You-Howie D. vizzie/song fic

Savage x Fenty