Spanish Guitar-Howie vizzie/song fic


A smoky room, a small cafe
They come to hear you play
And drink and dance the night away
I sit out in the crowd
And close my eyes
Dream you're mine
But you don't know
You don't even know that I am there

I was at a coffeehouse, sipping my vanlilla caramel cappuccino when I listened to this lovely music that was being played. At first, I thought it was the music that was being played over the sound system. But then I turned around and there was this short Latin hunk with short, black hair and soulful dark brown eyes. He was playing with his guitar. I watched him play a soft, romantic melody with the guitar. To me, it would sound like the beat for a sexy, sensual, slow Latin ballad. I watched hold it as he played with it. I briefly imagined myself being held in his arms in the way he was holding his guitar. I then turned away as I finished drinking my cappuccino, thinking he wouldn't notice me.

A few minutes later, the Latin hunk walked up to me at my table. He introduced himself to me as Howie. I told him that for a minute I had watched him play lovely music on his guitar. He thanked me for the compliment.

He then said, "I would love to invite you to my place. Maybe I can serenade you with a song on my guitar."

I smiled at him and said, "I love to. I'll see you tonight."

"Great." He said as he smiled and kissed my hand.

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Steal my heart with every note you play
I pray you'll look my way
And hold me to your heart someday
I long to be the one that you caress with
tenderness
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist

That night, I drove over to Howie's lovely, spacious, white, Spanish-style house. I arrived wearing my ruby red satin crepe asymmetrical dress with matching red stiletto heels. My black hair was down to my shoulders with candy curls at the ends, and decorated with a red rose barrette on the left side of my head.

Howie greeted with a smile and said to me, "My, you look really lovely tonight" as he kissed my hand.

"Thanks" I said, smiling back at him.

We moved over to the living room and sat on the plush, cream-colored sofa/loveseat. He go out his guitar and started playing the slow, sweet melody that he played at the coffeehouse that day. As he played, he then start singing to me a sensual, sexy, Spanglish song. He sang that song like it was just made for me. While he was singing, he looked at me with passion in his eyes. I figured when he first saw me was when he came up with the lyrics to the song. I've never thought I would be his musical inspiration.

After the song ended, I clapped and said, "That was lovely, Howie."

"Thanks. So are you." He replied with a smile.

He gently put his down guitar, softly touched my face, and then deeply kissed my lips. My hands softly caressed the front of his shirt while his hands gently caressed from my face to my shoulders. He wrapped his arms around my lower back as we kissed some more. He sighed as I softly kissed his face and neck. While I touched his face, he kissed the open palms of my hands. It was like we were starting our own romantic melody. He took both of my hands as led to his bedroom. Once we were there, I laid my body on my side and Howie sat behind me. With his hand, he gently caressed my body the same way he caressed his guitar. I sighed at the feel of his touch. He bent down to deeply kiss my lips. Out tongues swirled in each other's mouths. His lips moved down to my neck, causing me to moan slightly crescendo. His hands felt the satin of my red dress as he slowly lowered the straps while kissing up and down my neck.

Howie carefully slid down my dress to my waist and slowly caressed my entire body. After he slid off my dress, he unhooked my black strapless balconette lace body briefer. My lush, curvy body turned him on as he kissed me again. I quivered as he licked my nipples and sucked my breasts. My moans and groans went from pianissimo to a lightly increased crescendo. His kisses moved lower to my stomach while my fingers stroked his short, black hair. His fingers found the waistband of my panties as he softly kissed around my bellybutton. He then came back up to my lips and kissed me again. As we kissed, his fingers found my woman lips. I slightly opened my legs as he softly rubbed me there. My moans echoed in his mouth before coming up for air. While he was still touching me down there, his lips kissed down to my neck. He gently laid me down as he took off my panties. He softly licked my pussy lips before sucking them with his mouth. My crescendo moans revived our sexual melody. I briefly watched him as my womanly nectar leaked into his mouth. When his tongue flickered my clit, I was taken to another level. I was already getting wet between my thighs. He just loved the way I tasted.

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Te sientas entre la gente
Cierras tu ojos
Y suenas que soy tuyo
Pero yo no siquiera se que estas ahi
Me gustaria tenerte entre mis brazos amor

I slowly unzipped his black pants as I felt his erection gradually hardening through the cotton of his boxer briefs. Once I freed his cock, it was my turn to collaborate. I softly gave his cock long, soft licks and soft kisses down the shaft. Then, I slowly suckled him. As I tasted him, his gentle fingers caressed my face and hair.

"Si. Si. Me gusta." He softly moaned as I sucked him some more.

He moaned again and again as I licked him. He then carefully pulled himself out of my mouth and kissed my lips. He pulled me up into his arms, holding me. He then looked into my eyes as he slowly entered me.

I sit out in the crowd
And close my eyes
Dream you're mine
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist

I loudly gasped as he entered my pussy. His hands caressed every inch of my body as he moved in and out of my spot. He took his sweet time pleasuring me. Our collectives moans, groans, and sighs made our melody strong and intense. He grabbed my hips and kissed my neck as he slowly rocked and pumped. I repeatedly called his name while he filled me.

"Let it all out, baby. Come for me." He moaned as he deeply thrusted into me.

Our moans led up to one huge climax. Next, he arched his back as he came inside me, spilling his male essence inside my honey pot. He pulled me close, hugged me, and moaned as his cock pulsated inside me.

"Howie, that was so wonderful." I said to him with a smile.

He smiled back at me as he kissed my lips. Our love drenched bodies rested together in the bed where we made our song of sexual pleasure.
"I woiuld love to create another sensual song with you soon. I love to make it last all night." He said, kissing me again.

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

The experience was magical, seductive, sensual and above all else pleasurable. I looked forward to making sensual, sexy, romantic music with his body again real soon.

Spanish Guitar by Toni Braxton

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic

Private Picnic-AJ vizzie