The End of a Very Bad Week-Brian vizzie


Kirri had just left from her office job for the week. She went to a nearby coffeehouse to pick up her usual tall vanilla iced latte. As she paid for it and picked up to take a sip, a man distracted by his cell phone conversation ran into her, causing her latte to spill on to her white cotton button down blouse. He managed to apologize and offered to wipe up the spill on her blouse though he felt like his cell phone was stuck to his head.

It felt like her day had gotten worse, but her whole week had been much worse. Then, a strawberry blonde-haired, blue-eyed guy walked up to Kirri.

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked as he wiped off the coffee spilled on her work clothes with a napkin.

"I'm fine, thanks. Just having a rough day." she said.

"Mind if I buy you whatever drink you have?" he offered with a smile.

"That would be great. Tall vanilla iced latte."Kirri said to the mysterious saint.

Kirri sat down at a table by the window as she put down her briefcase and purse. A few minutes later, he came with her iced vanilla latte and sat with her at the table.

"Thank you so much. That was so nice of you..."Kirri said.

"Brian. My name's Brian." he introduced himself to her, offering his hand to her.

"Nice to meet you, Brian. My name's Kirri." she replied as she shook his hand.

"Seems you had a bad day." Brian said looking into her eyes.

"Actually, it was a very bad week." Kirri said back.

"Tell me about it. I'm a very good listener." He said.

"It all started on Monday. My roommate Melissa had used up all the milk for which I couldn't eat any cereal that morning. At work, things went well until I was about to go on my lunch break when my friends and co-workers Adam and Felicia needed me to cover for them, making me miss my lunch break. Then, Melissa had to borrow my favorite pair of heels for her date with her boyfriend Drew." Kirri said as she took a sip of her iced latte.

"On Tuesday, my roomate borrows my beauty products and the bottles were damn near empty. Then had the nerve to leave me a note saying she'll replace them. I have yet to see them. Then on Wednesday I was working on a project for work when suddenly the power went out because Melissa forgot to pay her half of the electric bill. Luckily I saved my work on a CD-ROM. That afternoon at work, I had missed another lunch break because I had to cover for another co-worker of mine. After work, my so-called boyfriend Tim was supposed to take me to dinner but he had a paper to work on for his paralegal class. I had to buy the groceries because Melissa had to work late. On Thursday, Melissa wanted to borrow my car because her car broke down and had to get it fixed. She does have a job, working over at Best Buy. She then ate my pint of dulce de leche ice cream. And here comes today, I had to take the bus to work today because Melissa borrowed my car again. My boss had me handling the phones and the paperwork because he had some sort of emergency. After work, I waited on Tim to pick me from work and he hadn't shown up yet." She said taking a few more sips of her drink.

"Wow. I'm sorry you such a bad week." Brian said as lent a sympathetic ear.

"It's okay." She said to him.

Then, Kirri's cell phone rang. She excused herself, took the phone out of her pocket, and answered it. It was Melissa, who had explained to Kirri why Tim was taking so long to get her from work because he spent most of his day the library, trying to finish his paper. Kirri then confronted both of them over the phone. She then got angry when Melissa told her that she ate some of her sweet snacks from her stash and loaned some of her things to her friends. Their cell phone confrontation made any episode of The Hills look like the original Beverly Hills 90210. Kirri asked Melissa where her car was and she told Kirri she used it to pick up her car from the mechanic and returned it with a full tank of gas. Kirri told Melissa she could never borrow her car ever again. Kirri was so mad with them she hung up on them.

She put her cell phone in her purse. She was so frustated from this week.

"At least she returned my car with gas and not a scratch." Kirri said.

"How about I take you to my place?"Brian offered.

"Sure. I would like that." Kirri replied.

Kirri gathered her briefcase and purse and went with to his place. They rode in his Ford Focus to his house. Brian's house was a medium-sized yet spacious white house with right size windows and a door. Once they had entered his place, Brian gave her a private tour of his humble abode.

"Your place is really nice, Brian." Kirri said in amazement.

"Thanks. Why don't you make yourself at home and relax in the living room?" Brian said as he went into the bathroom.

"Ok. Thank you." Kirri said as she sat on the big, comfortable beige sofa and rested her purse and briefcase beside the sofa.

She felt relaxed the moment she sat on the sofa. Then, Brian walked into the living room.

"I've fixed you a warm, relaxing bubble bath. I'll even wash your clothes." He said to her as he walked with her to the bathroom.

Brian then helped her out of her work clothes and even took off her shoes and panythose. His bathroom looked like something she saw in Better Homes and Gardens. The towel and washcloth was set for her on top of the toilet seat. Her dark reddish brown hair was already put up in an updo with a few strands on the side of her face. She took the washcloth and sat herself down in the bathtub. The warmth of the bath made her relax. She rubbed the soap on the washcloth and began rubbing it on her wet, naked body. Brian then came into the room. He kneeled beside her by the bathtub.

He smiled and said, "I know I fixed this bath just for you. I was wondering if I can join you."
"I don't mind that at all." Kirri said to him.

Brian began taking his clothes off right in front of her. He had a lean, fit bod that would rival any athlete or model and Kirri was impressed. She moved aside letting Brian into the tub. He sat behind Kirri and started rubbing her shoulders.

"Brian, you didn't have to do all of this for me." Kirri said.

"I don't have to, Kirri. I want to. I don't mind being hospitable and accomendating to lovely yet stressed out woman such as you."Brian replied with a smile.

He then kissed her lips. His hands slowly roamed all over body under the warm bath water. His mouth never left hers once he got the bar of soap and washcloth and scrubbed her back. Then, they stood up in the tub. Brian rubbed the soap all over her body nice and slow. Kirri lightly moaned at the feel of his strokes. He then put the soap down, dropped the washcloth in the water, and caressed every inch of her wet, naked, soapy body. He deeply kissed her lips as he rinsed the soap off of her with the washcloth. After the bath, Kirri wrapped a towel around her body and dried off while Brian dried himself off with his towel. He then pulled her close as her kissed her neck. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom.

There, he slowly loosened Kirri's towel, letting it fall on to the floor as he kissed her again. His hands roamed all over her naked body. She moaned at the feel of his hands. He gave feverish kisses to her lips and neck. He then moved lower to her bare, soft breasts. She gasped feeling his mouth on them.

"Ohhhh Bri...... Brian." She moaned loudly.

Kirri ran her fingers through his short hair. Brian laid her down on his large bed as his mouth explored further down her body. His hands traveled every inch of her. His mouth then found her honey pot and licked her there. She shruddered and squirmed in delight as he tasted her.

"Mmmmmm. Kirri, you taste so sweet like honey." Brian as he briefly looked up at her.
As he licked and sucked her down there, he took it further by slipping two fingers inside her. His actions sent her over the edge, making her wet in the process. She felt so tight and wet. She came on his fingers and Brian licked her nectar from them. He lowered himself on top of her and deeply kissed her lips. He took off his towel. He was ready for her. He held her as he slowly enter her warm, wet woman cave. He entered her deep and slow. Kirri gasped and moaned.

While he was in and out of her, his hands held on to Kirri's body while his lips kissed her neck.

"Oh God Kirri! You feel so good." Brian moaned.

Her moans and groans increased in tempo as she called his name over and over and Brian called her name repeatedly.

"That's it, Kirri. Cum with me!" He rasped.

They reached climax together and spent their collective orgasm. Brian spilled his seed inside her and wrapped Kirri in arms. They laid together in each other's arms, drenched in their love dew.

"Brian, I feel so much better. Thank you." Kirri said to him.

"Glad I can help. Would you like to stay for dinner and dessert?" Brian said as he kissed her.

"I would love to. Let me call my roommate." Kirri replied

Kirri called Melissa to let her know she's not coming home tonight and then called Tim to tell him it's over.

She looked at Brian with a smile on her face and said, "I am so glad you made my stress disappear. " and then she passionately kissed his lips as her way of saying thanks.

"I can't wait to make love you all night." He said happily.

From the way things went with her and Brian, Kirri just knew that her bad week was over and a good weekend was just getting started.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

The Body That Loves You-Howie D. vizzie/song fic

Savage x Fenty