Freak Me-Nick Carter visual/song fic

I was at the club by the myself, having a good time. I danced to the music all around me. That and a lot of other people on the dance floor. Not only was I having a good time, I looked real good. The DJ at the club was spinning the tunes and the lights were flashing all over. Then, I noticed someone walking toward me on the dance floor. He was tall with short blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He had a sexy smile on his face. He wore a white tank top that showed off his tattooed upper arms, black jeans and black shoes.

He came up to me and said, "Wanna dance?"

I said, "Sure. Let's get down on the dance floor."

As the DJ spinned Christina Aguilera's "Get Mine Get Yours", the hot blonde and I got down on the floor. He loved how I moved and I love how he moved. His hips began grinding against my body. My hands touched his body all over while his hands were on my hips. From there, things were getting hot. I told him I had to go to the restroom to cool off and breathe. I went to the restroom and splashed a little cold water on my face. Suddenly, I looked at the mirror and the hot blonde guy stood behind me.

I smiled and said, "You know this is a women's restroom."

He said, "I know that. You turn me on."

His hands had ran through my long, dark hair as he softly kissed and licked my neck. I looked in the mirror as he slowly seduced me with his hands and mouth.

I asked, "What is it about me that turns you on?"

"Let's see, there's your sexy curves because there's more of you I want to feel." He said with his hands traveling up and down my body. His caresses gave shivers all over. He unzipped my pink leather jacket as he touched me.

"Your lips because they're so soft and so damn kissable." He added as he deeply kissed my lips. I thought to myself "Damn he's turning me on!"

With one hand, he slid it down my skirt and his fingers felt my warm honeypot. I moaned as he rubbed my love button. He tasted my nectar on his fingers before he offered me a taste. I licked his fingers.

"Damn, baby. You're so tight and wet. I would love to make you so hot and wet." He said as he smiled naughty-like.

Then, he took off my jacket, slowly lifted my shirt, and licked the small of my back. I watched the mirror as he pleased me. His hands held on to my hips as he kissed and licked my thighs. He did the same thing to my bottom under my skirt. Nick looked into my brown eyes.

"I want to lick, kiss, and suck every inch of your yummy body. This is just a taste of what I got in store for you. If you want more, here's my hotel key card and room number. My name's Nick. Remember that, you'll be screaming it later." He said seductively as he handed me his hotel room key card to room 406. Once he left, I got so aroused. So I put my jacket back on, left the club, and went straight to the hotel. There, I took the elevator to the 4th floor. I went into his room and used his key card.

Once I got into the room, I called for Nick. I went into the bedroom and there was Nick on the bed with a sultry smile on his face and a "I want to fuck you all night" look in his blue bedroom eyes. I heard Silk's "Freak Me" playing in the background.

"So glad you made it." He said as he got up to kiss my lips deeply. He held my body close to his while taking off my leather jacket. His hands were under my top as we kissed. I took off his tank top. Nick had a sexy, hot, lean, cut body which turned me on in an instant. He removed my top and squeezed my breasts. His mouth kissed my neck. I moaned in response. He kissed the tops of my breasts while his hands moved lower to my skirt.

Chorus:]
Let me lick you up and down
Til you say stop
Let me play with your body baby
Make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cuz tonight baby
I wanna get freaky with you

[Verse one:]
Baby don't you understand
I wanna be your nasty man
I wanna make your body scream
And you will know just what I (you know what I mean)
24 carat gold
To warm the nights when you get cold
I wanna lick you up and down
And then I wanna lay you down
C'mon silk

Nick couldn't get enough of me. He then took off my skirt till I was in my pink and black lace bra and panties. I made a trail of kisses from his neck to his abs. He smiled at me as I softly kissed and licked his body. I came back up to him and kissed his lips. He laid me on my back as he unhooked my bra. I took a sharp intake of breath as my breasts were freed. His tongue flickered my nipples till they were hard. He suckled my breasts. His hands were under my skirt, caressing my matching-panty covered bottom. He took off my skirt as he kissed all over my body. I unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans. As I removed them, I noticed his bulge had hardened.

"Looks like someone's not getting enough." I said to Nick playfully.

[chorus]

[Verse two:]
I love the taste of whipped cream
Spread it on don't be mean baby don't be mean)
You know I can't resist you girl
I'll fly you all around the world (all around the world, oh baby)
I wanna make your body drip
C'mon let me take a sip (c'mon, c'mon, c'mon)
Take off what you cherish most (c'mon,c'mon, come on, come on baby)
Cuz when I brag I like to brag and boast

[chorus]

You, you, you, you
Oh you
You, you, you, you
Let me freak you
You, you, you, you
All of you I want it, I want it
You, you, you, you
Oh you You, you, you, you
Let me do you
Cuz tonight baby, I wanna get freaky with you

[chorus]

He smiled at me as he took off his boxers. He then pushed my panties aside and fingered me. As two of his fingers were in my honeypot, his tongue started licking my clit. I felt myself getting wet from the feeling the warmth of his mouth, tasting my wet silk. He added another finger in me, making me very hot. I couldn't get enough of Nick. I couldn't get enough of his touches and kisses. Now I was ready for him to take me over the edge.

With his cock, he slowly and deeply entered me. I arched my back as he thrusted in and out of me. His hands held on to my hips before moving them all over me. His lips kissed a trail up and down my neck. My hands horizontally stroked his hot body.

"Come for me, baby. Let it go!" He moaned.

I moaned and groaned right until he spilled his male essence inside me. Nick pulled me and deeply kissed my lips while still inside of me.

"Oh Nick, you're so hot!" I happily said to him.

"So are you. I'm about to take a hot shower. Care to join me? I would love to do you again and again all night." He said as he smiled sinfully.

"I accept your invitation." I said brazenly as I joined Nick in the bathroom for a very hot shower. After that, we had steamy sex all night.

Freak Me by Silk

THE END

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

The Body That Loves You-Howie D. vizzie/song fic

Savage x Fenty