50 Candles-Kevin song fic/vissie


Kevin and I went out to dinner one night. Throughout the night, he was telling me of beautiful I looked tonight and of how he.I was wearing a sexy black halter dress with silver rhinestone-like studs and a wrap front.We ate dinner and then we went back to my place.Kevin looked at me and said "I wanna make love to you. You're
so irresistable. I'm falling for you."

Then,he tenderly kissed my lips and our tongues were dueling.I feel his hands roaming through my curvy,full-figured body. We went to my bedroom where there were vanilla-scented candles all over the room and red and white rose petals were on the bed and on the floor. Kevin carefully took off my black dress and I was standing in my black satin underwear. My skin was glowing by the candlelight. I watched as he began removing his clothes.

It's gettin' kinda dark already, should I light 'em?

Hey baby I'm ready, oh so ready
I wanna make love to you, hey
Take 'em off, throw 'em down
Come here and let me feel what's in front of me
The outside world is of no concern
Just let our bodies and the candles in the room burn
With feverish passion uncontained

He, too, was in his underwear,wearing navy blue boxers.I took off my shoes, walked up to him, and touched lean,hard body with my hands. He carefully laid me down on the bed. I pulled back the covers and he joined me under the covers. He kissed my lips again, only this time it was more passionate, deeply and hungrily. His hands were running through my dark hair and touching my face as his lips moved lower
to my neck. I could feel his hands massaging and caressing my breasts. He slowly removed my bra, freeing them. He looked at my body and said in a prayer soft voice "You're very beautiful" and I looked at his body said "You're pretty hot yourself." He smiled as he lowered his body to lie against mine.

Feels like one of those nights
Lady, I'm in need of love in a hurry
50 candles burn bright
And all is right, as our bodies unite
Take our time, do it right

Give me your hand touch me right here
Oh so good want it more and more
Each moment your fingers linger all around
As I kiss you in the place where your composure comes undone
And your mind runs
We'll make love 'til the sun completely rises
Come play with me
Let me be the toy
That fufills your needs
'cause I'm yours tonight and you're all mine, roll with me
Don't be afraid let the feeling take you away
To a world of ecstasy
Where all you go to do is be free and give your all and all

My breasts were sensitive to his touch as thumb was rubbing my nipples.He lowered his mouth to my breast and began sucking it like a newborn.His hands were warm against my body. My soft moans were telling him I'm enjoying it. His mouth did the same thing to my other breast.My body was responding to his every caress. His lips were making a hot, wet trail of kisses down my abdomen. My hands were touching his hair, back, and butt. His hands were on my hips, slowly removing my panties. Then,he was under the covers when he inserted a finger inside my hot, wet center and his thumb was rubbing my clit. My moans were become intense as he inserted another finger in me. I felt his hardness on my stomach. Every kiss and caress Kevin made on my body made my skin heat up.

Come and get this, waited all my life for your touch and soft kiss
And life will never be the same, while ya moan and groan
I hear your voice call my name
Holding your body like a plastic molding
Your soul I'll be controlling
As the candles burn, we toss and turn
From night to day, all our pleasures we learn
Come and play with me tonight's our night baby,
50 candles burn bright
Come and roll with me
Make love to me
Hold on tight
It's going to be a bumpy ride

I heard him said to me "Baby, open for me". I opened my legs. My hands were grasping his head, holding him in place. I felt his mouth covering my womanhood and his tongue deep in my core, making me scream with pleasure.

I was near orgasm when my body began quivering and I moaned "Kevin,I need you inside me."

He pulled himself over me and positioned himself between my thighs. He was looking into my eyes as he went inside me with smooth, deep, slow thrusts. My legs were wrapped around his waist.Our orgasms washed over us as we screamed each others' names. We laid in each other's arms,exhausted. As I was falling asleep, Kevin sprinkled the petals on my naked body and caressed then all over me. I heard him whisper "I love you." and I whispered "I love you too, Kevin".

THE END

50 Candles by Boyz II Men

Comments

  1. aww, that is so sweet. I liked it a bunch, he seems the romantic type

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

The Body That Loves You-Howie D. vizzie/song fic

Savage x Fenty