Lay Down Beside Me-AJ vizzie/song fic


I was at a party with a few of my close friends. We were just dancing
and having a good time. I looked over my shoulder and I saw this guy
who watching me dancing. I could tell he was wanting to dance with
me. The DJ was playing a slow song and the guy who saw me walked up
to me, introduced himself as AJ, and asked me if he wanted to dance
with me and I said yes.

Something about the way you moved
That caught my eye
I really did have to try it, yes
I can't deny it
The way your body swayed
As I watched you from behind
That got me so excited
How could I fight it
Baby let me be the one to hold you
To give you the things I know you need
You know that we could wait another life time
And we can never find a love just like this

[Chorus:]
If you lay down, lay down beside me
You can get all inside me
And I can get all inside you too
If you lay down, lay down beside me
You can wake up beside me, forever
Forever and ever
Forever and ever, baby

While we slow danced, AJ placed his hands on my stomach as I slowly
move my hips against his lean, built body. Then, he said to me "Let's
go somewhere a little quiet like your place." and I went along with
it.

We got to my place, hand in hand. He took off his sunglasses and began
looking at every square inch of my lush, curvaceous bod. He looked in
to my eyes. AJ smiled at me motioned for me to come a little closer
to him. I walked up to him till my body came to his and in one slow
instant, his mouth deeply and passionately kissed mine.

Let's take this chance
To get to know each other better
Maybe we will discover
That we can be more than lovers

I give you all you need
Just come to me and get it
Baby you won't regret it
Baby move a little closer
I wanna feel your body next to mine
And before this night is over
You will know just what it means
To be loved until you scream

We continued to kiss as I began taking off AJ's shirt and dropped it
on the living room floor. I feel his hands going up and down my
back. I heard him whisper "You got a sexy body. I like a woman with a
little meat on her bones. I would love to wrap my arms around you all
night long."

We went into my bedroom and AJ was still kissing me, only this time
the kissing was slower and yet still passionate. His fingers found
the zipper to my faux suede jacket and unzipped it, letting it
drop. His lips moved lower to my neck while he unhooked my black and
plum corset top. He sat me down on my bed before laying me down. I
began taking off my black stretch low-rise jeans. Soon as I laid
down, AJ began kissing me from the waist up.

I quivered when he softly began kissing my belly and up to the area
between my breasts while I was in my pink lace underwear. AJ looked
at me and said "You look very sexy." and I looked at him and
said "Thanks. You look pretty hot yourself."

I watched as he took off his jeans and he was in his boxers. I wrap my thick legs around his waist as he pulls me close and kisses me.

Tonight we'll find
Find just what you've been looking for
Good, good lovin' and a whole lot more
So hold on (Hold on)
Hold me and don't you let go
Not till I tell you to

He pulled out a pillow from my bed and I laid down. His hands were
behind my back, unhooking my bra. My large breasts felt heavy in his
hands. I let out a soft moan as was squeezing them and sucking
them. My hands were on his shoulders. My nipples were hard in his
mouth. He moved a little lower to my belly. I felt his tongue licking
around my belly button. Slowly, he removed my panties. I slightly
opened my legs. I gasped while feeling his tongue and lips on my
womanhood and his hands were holding on to my hips. Then,he deeply
and softly went inside me. I feel my womanhood lips clamping his
member. My gasps were moans. He was still inside me after he laid his
body on top of mine. While we laid close to each other, he deeply
kissed my mouth.

Lay Down Beside Me by BSB

THE END

Feedback appreciated!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

Savage x Fenty

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic