Sneak preview of 1st AJ Halloween vizzie-AJ Meets Little Red Riding Hood


I'm Lilly and I love Halloween, especially this Halloween where I was invited to a costume party at my Grandma's house. I already have my costume on and looked forward to the treats and the party. This year, I'm Little Red Riding Hood and I may not meet a wolf, but I might meet a hunky bad boy. I was walking to my house and then this guy was walking behind me.

I turned around and said, "Hi. Do I know you?"

He said to me as he walked beside me, "I was just walking to a friend's house."

I replied, "Well, I'm on my way to a Halloween costume party at my Grandma's house."

He lowered his sunglasses, looked at me from head to toe, and asked, "Mind if I ask you are to be?"

I smiled at him and said, "I'm Little Red Hiding Hood."

He grinned and asked, "Does Little Red Hiding Hood have a name?"

"I'm Lilly." I said.

"I'm AJ. I bet you are as lovely as the flower you were named after." AJ said as he kissed my hand.

I giggled and blushed as he kissed my hand again and again. Then, he asked me, "What's a lovely woman like you going to a party all by yourself?"

"I'm just by myself." I replied as we walked.

"Would you mind if I walk with you to the party?" He asked with a sexy smile on his face.

"Sure. On one condition." I replied.

"What is that?" AJ asked with such curiousity.

"Kiss me." I said.

He took off his sunglasses and softly kissed my lips. He may look like a bad boy but he kisses like he's experienced in romance. The kiss took my breath away.

After the kiss, AJ and I walked to my grandma's house for the costume party. We arrived at the party and my grandma was happy to see me. I even introduced AJ to her. Everybody at the party had their costumes on, lively music was playing, Halloween decorations were on display, and there were two tables full of yummy treats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic

Private Picnic-AJ vizzie