Preview of my new Nick visual-Blindfold Me

I went home to my place after a very, very long day at work. I was a bit exhausted. I placed my briefcase down by the coat hanger.

"Nick? Nick?" I called out his name.

As I looked for him, He had eased up behind me as I felt something slowly covering my eyes which felt like silk. Once the sash was tied, I heard Nick's voice.

"Just thought I try something different on you." He said into my ear.

"You look so lovely and perfect, baby. Tonight, it's all about you." He added.

He took my hand as he carefully led me to the bedroom, being the very gracious lover like always. He even made sure that I don't trip over or run into anything along the way.

Once we were there, he gently backed me against the wall and deeply kissed my lips. I moaned with pleasure anticipating in a night full of many wicked pleasures. Nick then unbuttoned my white shirt one button at a time, sliding it over my shoulders. My soft, naturally well-endowed breasts were covered by a white lace bra. Nick ran his fingers over the cups, on top and over the straps. Gently, he felt me all over as he pulled me close, deeply kissed my lips, and he reached around the back of my bra and unhooked it.

The bra fell to the floor between the two of us once my breasts were freed. My nipples were hard and begging to be touched, pinched, and kissed. We became hot and bothered as Nick took off his shirt and threw it to the side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic

Private Picnic-AJ vizzie