PREVIEW: Deliciously Tired (Breakfast in Bed)-AJ McLean visual

Last night, I was tired from work. But when AJ came over to my house, I had went from exhausted tired to deliciously tired because AJ and I had really good sex that night. I mean we had sex all over the house, plenty of kisses, licks, and caresses all around. AJ and I ended up in my bedroom with our naked bodies covered in lust and sweat. My whole house smelled sweet of pheromones and vanilla, courtesy of my motion-sensored air freshener. AJ even spent the night with me last night.

The next morning, I got myself some good shuteye. Next thing you know, I was awakened with a kiss on the cheek when AJ brought me breakfast in bed, which he made himself. He fixed me bacon with scrambled eggs, toast with butter and strawberry jam, milk, orange juice, cinnamon rolls, coffee with cream and sugar, and a bowl of fresh fruit. AJ even fixed himself some breakfast too. I gave him a kiss on the lips as I started eating my breakfast. AJ and I enjoyed having breakfast together, especially in bed. Even though I enjoyed the breakfast, my mind was still on last night. After I ate my breakfast, I drank my coffee sip by sip and gave AJ a thank you kiss.

“Breakfast was really good. I enjoyed it. Thanks, baby.” I said to him and kissed his lips.

“Glad you loved it.” AJ replied as he deeply kissed my lips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic

Private Picnic-AJ vizzie