The Nightcap-Brian visual

Brian and I were on a date on the town. We first went out to dinner, then window shopped down Main Street, and talked. After our date, we went over to his place for a nightcap. We went into the living room and I sat down on the sofa.

He asked, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

I said, "I would love some. Thank you."

To me, Brian seems like the sweetest and most romantic guy I have ever known. I thought the same thing to myself while Brian was in the kitchen.

Brian came out of the kitchen and came back with two glasses of white wine. He first offered me a glass and got himself one. We both had a few small sips of the wine. He couldn't believe how stunning I had looked tonight, especially in my little black dress with stockings and heels. We were looking into each other's eyes as we enjoyed each other’s company.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world in my opinion," Brian said, smiling at me. I suddenly blushed by his compliment as I smiled at him.

I took one small sip and then he was looking into my brown eyes with passion burning in his blue eyes. He gently took my free hand and led me to the dining room. I sat on the dining room table. Brian stood in front of me as he carefully put down our wine-filled glasses and began kissing my lips. His kisses felt soft, slow, and warm on my lips. As we kissed, his tongue touched mine inside my mouth. His lips slid down to my jaw and then to my neck. I sighed as he kissed my neck.

He was on his knees as he began kissing my stocking-covered legs, and then moved to my thighs. He took off my black high heels from my feet. His fingers moved up, found the straps of my dress, and slowly lowered them, revealing a black strapless bra. He reached around and unhooked my bra. As my breasts were freed, Brian fondled them, causing me to have sharp intake of my breath.

He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it. I let out a long moan as he squeezed, licked, and sucked both of my breasts. After that, he looked under the skirt of my dress to find that I wasn't wearing any panties underneath my stockings. With one of his fingers, he felt my wet, exposed womanhood. He carefully tore a hole where my love box was and began licking me with his tongue. Heat was surging through my body as he orally pleased me. My hands were running through his hair. I moaned and groaned cries of desire. When Brian got up, he then took his clothes off.

He said to me, "I would love to pleasure you through your stockings."

To hear a request from a guy, especially Brian, was so hot yet so naughty. I’ve never expected anything like this before. I felt his growing manhood rubbing against my thigh as he took off his underwear. For a sweet guy, he had a lean, yet slightly ripped body on him. I gasped as I felt him plunge inside me deeply. As he was going in and out of me, his hands were holding on to my hips and caressing my backside. I moaned and groaned, feeling him inside me. I heard him moan against my ear while kissing my neck. Our orgasms washed over us like a tidal wave. He gave my lips a long kiss with his arms wrapped around my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. Then, he carried me to the bedroom. He then slid the dress off of my body with his hands before gently laying me down on the bed. One by one, he slowly took off both of my black lace-top stockings from my thighs. His hands caressed up and down my body as he passionately kissed my lips again. I then laid him on his back and softly licked his hardening manhood.

As I tasted him, his hands repeatedly ran through my hair. I heard his moans as I orally pleasured him. After my oral assault, I kissed him on the lips. Brian then took a condom out of the nightstand drawer, opened it, and properly slipped it on to his manhood. He slowly entered my womanhood inch by inch till he filled me up. Brian slowly and deeply thrusted into me while he held me close to his body. We called each other’s names as we were reaching climax together. A few minutes later, we climaxed and I came in his arms. Our bodies rested as we cuddled and kissed in bed together.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic

Private Picnic-AJ vizzie