Sneak peek of new AJ vizzie-Drenched

I was outside at the backyard of my house, enjoying the sunshine, and reading a book. I loved the backyard because it's where I grow my garden of flowers and various plants, entertain friends and family with my grill and backyard kitchen, and take a swim in my large pool. The backyard is just as large as my large my Italian villa-style mansion. My cordless phone was ringing. I answered the phone. It was AJ on the other line. He wanted to come by and see me. I told him to meet me at the backyard.

Suddenly, I noticed there was an overcast in the sky. AJ came in to see me. "Hey babe, how have you been?" He said as he greeted me with a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm fine. Just enjoying the weather." I said before noticing a few raindrops falling down.

AJ and I looked up as the overcast turned into a rainstorm. He looked at me and said, "Baby, have you ever had sex in a rainstorm?"

"I've never done anything like this." I replied.

Then, AJ deeply, passionately kissed my lips. His hands roamed my body with such desire. I, then, took off his gray t-shirt. I love how he turns me on with his raw sexual energy, among other things. He pulled me close to lean, shirtless body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Rapturous Rhapsody-Kevin Richardson visual

All The Things Your Man Won't Do-Kevin vizzie/song fic

Private Picnic-AJ vizzie